An Indian mother once gave an Indian pediatrician this remedy and he asked her not to pass it on because it will ruin his business. He said it as a joke but the fear in his words was real. This simple remedy is great for the flu season and anytime one has earache due to infection, inflammation, allergies or excessive wax formation.
- Clove of garlic (peeled)
- Mustard oil
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat
- Once the oil is heated add the garlic glove.
- Smash the garlic lightly with a spoon so the juices come out.
- Remove it off heat as soon as it simmers (within 5-10 seconds).
- Once the oil cools down to a lukewarm temperature or a temperature that is tolerable, put one or two drops in ear using cotton and plug the ear with the cotton.
Keep it over night. Do it for a few times a week! You can do it a few times a day as well.
Garlic helps fight bacterial and viral infections. It reduces inflammation and redness. It is antiseptic and soothing for the pain.
Mustard oil helps soften the wax and draw it out along with the impurities that cause problems.
Do this home remedy and see the results for yourself!
Healthy Living! Beautiful Living!