- Drink warm water with lemon: This will flush out toxins and induce a great bowel movement. Win! Win!
- Drink this drink: Mix 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, ¼ tbsp. Cinnamon powder, and one glass of water (preferably warm). This will reduce fat and help fix bloating.
- The correct way to eat: Have a large breakfast, a medium lunch and a small dinner; have 2-3 snacks throughout the day. This process will fuel your body in the morning to be active all day and will decrease your chances of gaining weight while sleeping.
- Reduce Fat: Replace whole milk with skim milk, coconut milk, soymilk, almond milk. Replace white breads and rice with whole wheat breads and rice.
- Fuel your morning: Drink a glass of green juice or smoothie first thing in the morning
- Add fiber: Add flex seeds, oatmeal, vegetables, fruits, beans, whole wheat, Chia seeds. Every meal should consist of fiber rich foods.
- Ditch sodas: Toss these bad boys out of the kitchen! They are one of the biggest culprits of obesity. Do not drink diet or regular sodas.
- Eat a plate full of salad before your meal: Your plate should be a balance of greens, fats and proteins and you should start by eating your salad first. This helps digestion and also fills your stomach with low caloric food.
- Eat fruits in the morning: Start your morning with the drink mix above or lemon water followed by a green juice or smoothie or a fruit bowl. The best way to eat fruits is on empty stomach.
- Have Protein: You should eat 0.8 grams of protein for every kilogram of your body weight. This satisfies your hunger and keeps you from cravings, which is one of the biggest problems when trying to lose weight.
Stay Healthy and Stay Beautiful!